Sunday, October 19, 2008

Life is Good

So I finally figured out how to jazz up my blog. I'm kind of found of it and I think it looks like me. Anyway, I'll be writing more later. Here's a little something to meditate on for now. These have been on the forefront of my heart and mind---I wanted to share. Much love!

"Come, all who are thirsty,
come to the waters: and you who have no money,
come,buy and eat!
Come, buy wine and milk
without money and without cost.
Why spend money on what is not bread
and your labor on what does not satisfy?
Listen, listen to me and eat what is good
and your soul will delight in the richest of fare.
Give ear and come to me;
hear me that your soul may live...

Seek the Lord while He may be found;
Call on Him while He is near."
~Isaiah 55:1-3,6

"Create in me a pure heart, O God,
and renew a steadfast spirit within me.
Do not cast me from your presence
or take your Holy Spirit from me.
Restore to me the joy of your salvation
and grant me a willing spirit,
to sustain me." ~Psalm 51:10-12

"Let me hear joy and gladness,
let the bones you have crushed rejoice."
~Psalm 51:8

No comments: